Magic Classes for adults and children of all levels of experience. If you’re interested in performing magic, there are several experienced AIM magicians who offer group classes and private tuition to suit everyone from the beginner to the professional magician. In addition to group magic classes, many of these magicians offer private tuition in the art of magic. Whether you just want to learn a few simple magic tricks to show the family or your work colleagues, or you want to launch into a professional career as a magician, these AIM magicians can set you on the path to success!
- About: Josh Staley is teaching THE AIM JUNIORS MAGIC COURSE. A 5 month once-a-month term which will take under 18 year old magicians to mastery of the art whatever level they begin at.
- Location: TBA
- Age Group: Under 18 years old
- Contact: Click here for full details
- About: Lee has many years of experience as a performer and teacher. She is currently running short courses and private tuition for groups and individual students with a focus on performance skills and techniques as well as magic methods.
- Location: Northcote, other locations by arrangement.
- Age Group: Children
- Contact: 0411 644 931
- About: Anthony runs THE MAGIC SCHOOL OF CONFIDENCE and has many years of performing experience and a wealth of knowledge to share.
- Location: Malvern, other locations by arrangement.
- Age Group: Adults and Children
- Contact: 0417 358 655
- Website: www.MagicSchoolOfConfidence.com.au
- About: Mat runs THE MELBOURNE MAGIC ACADEMY and teaches the Discover Magic curriculum.
- Location: Chelsea, other locations by arrangement.
- Age Group: 7 to 12 year olds
- Website: www.MagicAcademy.com.au