The biggest vaudeville venue in the Southern hemisphere, Speakeasy HQ presents quarterly extravaganzas that heave across the widest cross section of live and performing arts of the contemporary era. Spanning two stages, Speakeasy HQ is the Australian home of Vaudeville, cabaret, burlesque, carnival, burlesque, illusion, comedy and live music and the birth place of speaking easy. Home of the ‘Slingshot’ cocktails.
- Songbird Extraordinaire, Ilana Charnelle
- Josephine Shaker, the Tap Dancing the Penguin
- Circus Comedic Genius, Sarah “Doogs”
- Boylesque Superstar, Timothy Christopher Ryan (TCR)
- Burlesque Trio Miss Bettie Bombshell, Jaclyn Munroe & Hannah Taylor
- Melbourne’s funny man, Michael Connell
- Australian Circus King, Roy Maloy
- Vaudeville Duet, Sunny & Cloudy
- Speakeasy Sweetheart, Ruby Huybers
- Supported by our very own Britt Ling and the Speakeasy Temperance Band.
- An amazing headline act to be announced shortly….