Learn, develop and perform magic!
AIM membership is access to a network of professional, performing (and aspiring) magicians, focussed on community and collaboration.
Membership entitles you access to…
- Member gatherings
- Amazing lectures
- Professional development sessions
- Exclusive opportunities to perform on stage (MMF, ACM).
Participating in AIM events enables you the opportunity to grow as a magician. You have access to…
- Professional Career Advice & Support.
- AIM Members’ Brain Trust: Magic knowledge, performance tips and wisdom.
Your membership also supports AIM Juniors.
To make more magic you don’t make more magic, you make more magicians. You membership will support programs to help young magicians learn magic in a thoughtful way.
If you would like to join , and are willing to abide by our Mission Statement, then email the Vice President of AIM, Dan Bingham, by CLICKING HERE or call 0417165408
AIM MISSION STATEMENT
The Australian Institute of Magic was founded with some specific goals. AIM has achieved many of these and will continue to do with all of our future business and events.
- To provide a well equipped and friendly meeting place where magicians can actively discuss, practise, teach and exchange new ideas, refine their acts and encourage each other.
- To discourage the wilful exposure of magic secrets through poor performance or deliberate revelation.
- To endeavour to credit inventors and creators of magic effects, principles and presentations and to respect their rights.
- To be honest and ethical in all business dealings with clients and fellow performers.
- To co-ordinate lectures and workshops in magic.
- To produce magic conventions.
- To promote the art of magic to the general public through the media.
- To produce magic shows and events.
- To provide hospitality to visiting magicians.
- To be kind courteous and respectful with clients and fellow performers.
- To discourage gossip, bickering, and unethical behaviour within the magic community
- To discourage the blatant copying of effects, principles, and presentations, especially when used in a commercial context or marketed to the magic community.
- To encourage junior magician’s through the AIM Junior’s program and our affiliated classes and programs.