Magicians At Work is back in 2017 with just a handful of super special shows:
- WEDNESDAY October 11 – The Channel, Arts Centre Melbourne
- WEDNESDAY December 13 – The Channel, Arts Centre Melbourne
Arrive between 5.30-7.00pm to enjoy a meal in one of the nearby restaurants or cafes and meet up with some of our magicians.
MAGICIANS AT WORK SHOW – At 7.15pm you’ll head into The Channel on a first-come first-served basis and take your seat as you prepare for a 60-90 minute feast for the senses.
From 7.30pm one of the AIM Magicians will introduce a non-stop cavalcade of 5 and 10 minute presentations of new and experimental magic.
Also in 2017 for AIM Members (and their invited guests) only
MAGIC SESSION – From 7.30pm. This is an opportunity for magicians of all skill levels to get together and try out their latest effects and ideas in a sharing and co-operative environment. Magicians will try out new close up magic techniques and our resident Cardistry experts will be on hand to jam all the latest moves. Catch up on all the latest magic news and enjoy watching the fingers fly!
Each night will also feature a few mini TED TALK style lectures from noted experts and admission is free. You must be an AIM Member or an invited guest to attend.
MAGIC SESSION will appear in 2017 for just a few special events:
- WEDNESDAY September 13 – The Channel, Arts Centre Melbourne
- WEDNESDAY November 8 – The Channel, Arts Centre Melbourne
AIM Juniors takes place before each SHOW and SESSION from 5.30-7.00pm. Click here for more info.
- September 13- The Channel, Arts Centre Melbourne
- October 11 – The Channel, Arts Centre Melbourne
- November 8 – The Channel, Arts Centre Melbourne
- December 13 – The Channel, Arts Centre Melbourne